1.05.2010

My Plastic Camera, the intro


Welcome to my new blog! This blog is designed to be an off-shoot of my professional website Bella Photography, dedicated to my fascination with the Holga camera.


I am fairly new to the Holga, having only been using one for a little over a year now. But it has completely made me fall for photography all over again. It all started with an antique camera that sits on my bookshelf, a Kodak Duaflex IV. I became curious about TTV (Through the Viewfinder) photography. My research took a turn and lead me to the Holga. I decide to purchase one on Ebay for $20, and it's become my favorite camera.


I welcome your comments, conversation and critiques as this blog grows.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen,

    Thanks for the blog comment!
    Yes.. let me know when you'd like to do the engagement session... it'll be fun...
    Love your Coney Island series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keira! We'll be in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete